If you’re interested in showcasing your craft beer at the SAVOR 2020 event, it’s almost time to apply!
SAVOR is a yearly American Craft Beer & food experience which you don’t want to miss out on. Next year, 92 small and independent craft breweries from around the country will have the opportunity to showcase their finest brews – each one will be carefully paired with a small plate cuisine to create the perfect match.
- December 13 – January 8: SAVOR participation request window
- January 13: Breweries notified if randomly selected to participate or not
- January 13 – 17: Brewery & beer registration (payment due)
- January 30: Beer samples due for menu development tasting
- February 5: Menu development tasting in Boulder, CO
- March: Breweries notified of SAVOR beer & food pairings
- May 4 – 8: Beers due to host distributor
- May 15: SAVOR: An American Craft Beer & Food Experience
How do you know if you’re eligible?
Brewery participation at SAVOR is open to U.S. small and independent brewery Brewers Association members that are currently Professional Packaging, Pub Brewer or Taproom Brewery members as defined by the Brewers Association bylaws, and Associate Brewery members who are craft brewers.
To determine if your brewery membership falls into the Packaging, Pub Brewer or Taproom Brewery membership class, see Bylaws of the Brewers Association (PDF ~267 KB) Article VIII, Section 1 & 2 (page 8).
Learn more by visiting SAVOR 2020